Monday, April 2, 2018

🎵Hymn "God Is So Lovely" | The Church of Almighty God

Smiley face

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Hymn ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
God Is So Lovely | The Church of Almighty God

Oh~ oh~ oh~ oh~
I
You express the truth. You conquer my heart. Your trials purify my corruption. Through Your judgment, I gain the truth. Knowing Your disposition, I see Your loveliness. You are so lovely, You are so lovely, in every way, oh in every way, that I fall to my knees just to praise, oh just to praise You. Oh~ oh~
II
Your love has its grip around my heart. If I left You, I could not live in this world. Your words lead me out of the darkness. I see Your words indeed are truth, and precious indeed! You are so lovely, You are so lovely, in every way, oh in every way, that I fall to my knees just to praise, oh just to praise You.
III
Your love smells so sweet, like a beautiful perfume. I wish to follow You for all of my days. Yeah, I abandon all to gain life and truth. Though refined, it's meaningful to be perfected by You. To be saved by You, the greatest blessing of life. Oh thinking of Your love, I am filled with joy. 'Cause You are so lovely, You are so lovely, in every way, oh in every way … Yeah, You are so lovely, You are so lovely, in every way, yeah, in every way, that I fall to my knees just to praise, yeah, just to praise You. Your love smells so sweet, like a beautiful perfume. I wish to follow You for all of my days. Oh~ oh~ oh~ (For all of my days, yeah~ oh~ for all of my days.)
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Eastern LightningThe Church of Almighty God came into being because of the appearance and work of Almighty God —the returned Lord Jesus—Christ of the last days, and also under His righteous judgment and chastisement. The church is comprised of all those who truly accept Almighty God’s work of the last days and are conquered and saved by God’s word. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally, and is personally led and shepherded by Him, and it was by no means set up by any man. 

No comments: