Tuesday, May 1, 2018

🎵🎺 The Church of Almighty God | Hymns | "I Am Walking on the Road to the Kingdom ”

Smiley face


The Church of Almighty God | Hymns "I Am Walking on the Road to the Kingdom ”

I Am Walking on the Road
to the Kingdom
I
Wow~ wow~
Walking to the kingdom,
reading God's words, I look up to Him.
Oh, such meaningful words,
deeply earnest, etched upon my heart.
God, You're worried that
I might be deceived,
shattered by Satan.
Your words directed me,
gave me true life, put me on this path.
II
Wow~ wow~
Through Your work and Your words,
I saw this world's evil and darkness.
How corrupted I was,
battered by such evil temptations.
There I wandered the world,
no shred of hope,
heart filled with darkness.
It was You who saved me!
Wrapped in Your words,
I grew well and strong.
III
God's words reveal the truth,
my corruption, my repulsiveness.
Selfish, greedy and proud,
riddled with lies, almost inhuman!
At God's feet I fall down,
filled with remorse,
bow to His judgment.
Resolve to seek the truth,
be made anew, not cause God concern.
IV
Walking to the kingdom,
happy I am, sharing the gospel.
What a hard road to walk,
persecution grows more every day!
I could not move one step;
God's words lead me,
give faith and courage.
Follow God to the end,
approved by God, I would die happy.
Oh~ oh~ oh~ oh~
Approved by God, I would die happy.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Watch more: Eastern Lightning   The Church of Almighty God was founded by Almighty God personally

No comments: