Friday, August 17, 2018

Gospel Testimonies | Return to God | Seeing Through Rumors, She Welcomed Jesus’ Second Coming (二)

Seeing Through Rumors, She Welcomed Jesus’ Second Coming

    And then, the sister continued to fellowship, “To distinguish the true way from false ways, we should tell whether the way can lead man to live out a more and more normal humanity and to have an increasing knowledge of God. When spreading the gospel in China, though the brothers and sisters face the persecution of the CCP government, under God’s leading, they are not fearful of difficulties and dangers and continue to cooperate with God at the risk of being arrested; sometimes, they are forsaken and insulted by the gospel targets while preaching the gospel, but as long as the targets truly believe in God, they will fellowship with them based on love and patience. It is the leading of God’s words that makes them have such faith, perseverance and love, which is also achieved by God’s work.”
    I was touched by those words. Looking at the sisters and brothers before my eyes, I thought: Each of them is honest, plain and treats others sincerely, and their words are honest. Moreover, they exalt God and bear witness to God in their fellowships. They are not nearly as the rumors described on the internet. At that time, I felt I was so ignorant because I believed in all the online rumors before I investigated and worked that out, and refused God’s work once and again. However, God didn’t abandon me and still took mercy on me. The sister communed with me concerning the principle of distinguishing the true way and the false way very clearly, and I knew how to tell them. Thanks be to God!
Two christians
    Afterward, the sister played movies “The Truth Exposed Behind the Shandong Zhaoyuan Case” and “Lifting the Veil: The Truth About the Evil Chinese Communist Party’s Show Trial” for me. When I understood the fact that the CCP government spread rumors about The Church of Almighty God and they cruelly torture the Christians of The Church of Almighty God, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I never imagined they are so evil and have lost humanity that they treat Christians like that. I felt unspeakably sad in my heart and couldn’t help blurting out, “If we lived in China, how could we know the things that the CCP government do? China’s internet is blocked so we couldn’t see the vile and evil acts that they did in private. Turns out we are cheated and deceived by the CCP government.”
    Hearing my words, the sister fellowshiped with me, “As we know, China is a country which is ruled by an atheist party. Since coming to power, the Chinese Communist Party has unceasingly oppressed religious beliefs. It even calls the Bible cult literature. If we measure and define a church according to the CCP government’s words, isn’t it too ridiculous? The CCP government extremely hates the truth and God, and it is afraid that people will turn to God after hearing His voice. Like this, no one will follow it. In order to achieve its ambition and desire of forever ruling and controlling people, it wantonly convicts and smears The Church of Almighty God, attempting to hinder the expansion of God’s gospel and ban God’s work in the last days. From this we can see the CCP is Satan the devil that is against God and resists God. We all know the true way has been persecuted since ancient times. When the Lord Jesus appeared to perform His work, He was subjected to the frenzied persecution and condemnation of the religious world and the Roman government. Now God becomes flesh again and has been doing His work among man, and yet not only do the leaders of all religious sects and denominations not seek and investigate, but, to the contrary, they wildly judge, condemn, and malign The Church of Almighty God. They even collude with the CCP to slander and attack The Church of Almighty God. It is evident that this is a wicked and dark generation and the people are enemies of God. If we investigate the true way according to whether or not the CCP government and religious world approve of it, we will be susceptible to being deceived and then lose God’s salvation and finally be eliminated by God. This fulfills the prophecy in the Bible, ‘My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge’ (Hosea 4:6).
    In fact, where there is the work of God, there is Satan’s disturbance. If we can’t see through Satan’s schemes, we will be deceived and captured by it. God’s words say, ‘God works, God cares for a person, looks upon a person, and Satan dogs His every step. Whoever God favors, Satan also watches, trailing along behind. If God wants this person, Satan would do everything in its power to obstruct God, using various evil ways to tempt, harass and wreck the work God does in order to achieve its hidden objective. What is its objective? It does not want God to have anyone; it wants all those that God wants, to possess them, control them, to take charge of them so they worship it, so they commit evil acts alongside it. Is this not Satan’s sinister motive?’ God wants to save mankind, yet Satan uses the rumors on the internet to disturb and deceive us—this is a spiritual war. If we don’t pray to God or seek the truth, nor do we use the truth to see through Satan’s scheme and its evil substance and sinister intentions, we will be easily caught in Satan’s scheme and miss the opportunity of being saved by God finally.”
    Having listened to the sister’s fellowship, I came to a sudden realization: Those rumors on the internet originate from Satan. It attempts to deceive me by them and make me dare not to investigate Almighty God’s work, lose the opportunity to be saved and finally be devoured by it. Satan is indeed too base and too evil. Thank God. Through sisters asking me to attend meetings many times and fellowshiping with me about the truth patiently, I came to have discernment of Satan’s scheme and so I could come before God again. After experiencing the disturbance of Satan, I had some knowledge of God’s work of saving mankind, and I became more certain that Almighty God is the appearance of the Lord Jesus. I made up my mind to follow Him to the end.
    Later, I returned to God’s family and lived the church life. I felt very happy and released when having meetings and fellowshiping with sisters and brothers. When I began attending meetings, though I couldn’t remember the content of the fellowships due to my bad memory, not only did they not shun me but they fellowshiped with me patiently till I understood it, from which I felt God’s love for me. I became increasingly fond of attending meetings and sharing experience and God’s love with my sisters and brothers. It was because of God’s uplifting and grace that I could come before God. I was full of gratitude to God and resolved to try my best to pursue the truth and repay God’s love. Later, after I testified to the gospel of the kingdom of Almighty God to my daughter many times, she also saw through the rumors, and came back to God. Thanks be to God!
From the network

No comments: