Saturday, August 18, 2018

Gospel Testimonies | Return to God | My View Toward Priests Changed (二)

Gospel Testimonies | Return to God | My View Toward Priests Changed 

One day in February of 2017, Sister Wang Dan and I were having a meeting, when suddenly Priest Ruan and Priest Lin came to my home. I immediately welcomed them to the room, thinking to myself: It’s so great; today Sister Wang is here, if she clearly fellowships God’s work in the last dayswith them, they’ll definitely accept it. Then I introduced Sister Wang to them and asked brightly: “What brings you here?” Priest Ruan said seriously: “You haven’t been to Mass for a period of time, so I come here to see what you’ve been up to.” I smiled and said to him: “Have you visited the website (the website of The Church of Almighty God) I sent to you?” Priest Ruan’s face darkened and he looked at my mother and me, saying: “Yes. I have seen the movies and read the books on it.
Aren’t they just some ordinary books and movies? I think you’ve taken a wrong turn.” Hearing his words, my mother said with emotion: “We haven’t taken the wrong path; what we’ve accepted is truly the returned Jesus.” Saying this, she went to the closet, picked up the crucifix, and said with tears in her eyes: “Reading Almighty God’s words, I’m deeply moved inside. The Lord Jesus’ redemptive work was the old work God did during previous ages; today God has done the work of judgment in the last days and tells us the way of escaping sin to receive cleanness; this is the work of judgment beginning at the house of God done by God Himself. Just as we don’t use the calendar of 2016, not because it is wrong, but because the old year has passed. Now is the final age and the Lord is knocking at the door; we should be wise virgins to welcome the His return.” “That’s impossible,” Priest Ruan interrupted my mother, straightening his back, and said, “You’ve already gone astray. We priests all graduated from seminaries and have studied theology for years, so we can’t be wrong. You are not knowledgeable and learned, and will be easily deceived if you’re unable to see through these things. You now don’t confess to priests nor attend Mass, and this is the manifestation of betrayal to the Lord. You’ve believed in the Lord for decades; it’s really a pity that you betray the Lord and believe in another gospel. If you don’t turn back, you won’t be saved by the Lord.”
Just then, Sister Wang patiently communicated with the two priests about the desolate situation of the churches. She said that the main reason why the churches are so desolate is because nowadays iniquity is more and more prevalent in religion; another reason is that the Lord Jesus has returned and done His new work. Unexpectedly, they neither took these words seriously, nor admitted the desolation of the churches; instead, they condemned Sister Wang, saying she was judging people. Later, despite what we said, they didn’t listen to us at all, and even refuted us in a harsh tone. Hearing their distorted words, I was disappointed. I never expected that the priests whom I always looked up to and admired were so arrogant and obstinate that when facing the fact of the Lord’s return, they not only didn’t seek at all but spoke in wild phrases, and even arbitrarily concluded and delineated the work of God. In the past, when I saw the priests gave up their marriage for the sake of following the Lord, devoted their whole life to the Lord, and treated believers with love, I believed that they were the most devout servants of the Lord. But now, the priests in front of me are completely out of character, losing their previous humility and love. As I was thinking, the two priests warned us: “You are straddling two boats now and have a bad influence on other believers. From now on, you are not allowed to go to the church or receive communion. If you give up believing in Almighty God, then you can return to the church, and we’ll pretend these things never happened.” I held back my tears and said firmly: “Now we have kept up with the footsteps of the Lord, and we will never turn back.” Seeing we were so insistent, they had no choice but to leave my home after a while.
Road in the sunset
After they left, I was so distressed, feeling as if my heart were hollowed out; and I could hardly accept what had just happened. At the time, Sister Wang read a passage of God’s words: “He who gets infuriated when God is mentioned, have they seen God? He who gets angry when God is mentioned, do they know God? … and God has not spoken to him. God has never disturbed him, so why would he be angry? Could we say that this person is evil? (Yes.) Would this be someone with an evil nature?” After hearing God’s words, I had a little discernment about the priests’ outward practices. I recalled that Priest Ruan used to teach us to learn from other denominations’ strengths, but when we testified that God has done a stage of new work, his attitude was completely different from before. Through this matter, I clearly saw his true face—a person who says one thing and then does another. When Sister Wang communicated with him about the problem of the desolation of the church, he, a priest who was very aware of the true fact, not only didn’t admit it but distorted facts and condemned Sister Wang. All of this made me see clearly that he hated the truth and hated God by nature and substance. It seemed that I was really deceived by his outward practices.
Afterward, I read God’s words saying: “Do many people not oppose God and obstruct the work of the Holy Spirit because they do not know the varied and diverse work of God, and, furthermore, because they possess but a smidgeon of knowledge and doctrine with which to measure the work of the Holy Spirit? Though the experiences of such people are superficial, they are arrogant and indulgent in nature, and they regard the work of the Holy Spirit with contempt, ignore the disciplines of the Holy Spirit and, moreover, use their trivial old arguments to confirm the work of the Holy Spirit. They also put on an act, and are wholly convinced of their own learning and erudition, and that they are able to travel across the world. Are such people not those who are despised and rejected by the Holy Spirit, and will they not be eliminated by the new age? Are not those who come before God and openly oppose Him myopic little people, who are merely trying to show how clever they are? … Those who see the work of the Holy Spirit as a game are frivolous! Those who are not cautious when they encounter the new work of the Holy Spirit, who run their mouths off, are quick to judge, who give free rein to their natural instinct to deny the rightness of the Holy Spirit’s work, and also insult and blaspheme it—are such disrespectful people not ignorant of the Holy Spirit’s work? Are they not, furthermore, the ones of arrogance, inherently proud and ungovernable? Even if a day comes when such people accept the new work of the Holy Spirit, still God will not tolerate of them. Not only do they look down upon those who work for God, but also blaspheme against God Himself. Such foolhardy people will not be forgiven, either in this age or the age to come and they shall forever perish in hell! Such disrespectful, indulgent people are pretending to believe in God, and the more they do so, the more likely they are to offend God’s administrative decrees. Do not all those arrogant ones who are innately unbridled, and have never obeyed anyone, all walk upon this path? Do they not oppose God day after day, He who is always new and never old?
Thank God for His inspiration. Through reading God’s words and recalling the performance of the priests, I realized that what they believe in is biblical knowledge, relying on which they arrogantly refuse God’s salvation in the last days. Even worse, they spread rumors to condemn God’s work, kept the believers under their own control, and didn’t lead the Lord’s sheep to follow His footsteps. Looked at in this way, the priests are actually believing in themselves, not the Lord. They, just like the Pharisees of the past, are those who resist the Lord. In the past, I was so ignorant and thought that as long as we clearly fellowshiped God’s work of the last days with them, they would accept it and bring the believers before God; turns out that I was totally wrong. When God’s new work came upon them, they didn’t have a seeking heart in the slightest. It’s not that God doesn’t save them, but that their substance of resisting God makes it impossible for them to accept God’s work of the last days, and they have already been condemned by God’s words.
After that, I read more of God’s words, which made me clearly discern the substance of the priests’ resistance to God; meanwhile, I appreciated that without the revelation of Almighty God’s words, I would never have discernment about them, for in the Catholic Church, I was inculcated with such thought that the priests represent the Lord, and that following priests is following the Lord. Besides, when I knew that the Lord gave Peter the key of the kingdom of heaven and entrusted him with the heavy responsibility of shepherding the churches, I regarded the priests as modern day Peter who shepherd the churches. Isn’t it the consequence of my lack of truth? Although I’ve believed in the Lord for many years, in reality, I was following the priests, and believing in them. If not for Almighty God’s mercy and salvation, I would absolutely believe their words, and refuse to seek and investigate Almighty God’s work in the last days. If I continued following the priests in believing in the Lord, then in the end, I would be sent to hell without knowing it. It’s true that Almighty God saved me. Every time thinking of this, I am deeply grateful to God inside. Now, I’m willing to experience God’s work under His leadership, pursue the truth and change myself to repay His love. Thank Almighty God! All glory be to Almighty God!
From the network

No comments: