Thursday, August 2, 2018

Gospel Testimonies | The Light Is Warm When Passing Through the Tunnel (一)

Gospel Testimonies | The Light Is Warm When Passing Through the Tunnel

December 6, 20172
Wang Yuping, China

Eastern Lightning ,The Church of Almighty God , Gospel Testimonies
The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything

Just like all the other brothers and sisters who thirst for the return of the Lord Jesus, I too continuously long for our Lord eagerly to return to receive us into the kingdom of heaven soon so that we can enjoy its blessings. One day in November of 2006 I finally heard the news of the Lord’s return. Through reading the words expressed by Almighty God and through the fellowshiping about and bearing witness to God’s work in the last days from my brothers and sisters, I finally recognized that Almighty God incarnate is the returned Lord Jesus. Thereupon, I willingly accepted Almighty God’s work in the last days.

In a meeting, Sister Yang told me in a very serious tone: “Right now there are many brothers and sisters who, after accepting God’s work in the last days, come across some of Satan’s disturbances and temptations. Some are deceived by the lies of the CCP, some meet with the disturbances and threats of pastors and elders, some are coerced or obstructed by their families, and family members of some suffer ailments or calamities. These are tricks by Satan trying to obstruct us from returning to God. We all already understand that the work of Almighty God’s judgment starts from God’s house, and this is God’s final stage of work in saving mankind. He is doing everything He can to save man, and Satan is constantly practicing its tricks and disturbances on us in order to obstruct us from coming before God and receiving His salvation. Right now the fight that is being waged in the spiritual world is becoming more and more intense, so we urgently need to be equipped with the truth and master discernment in order to not be deceived whenever Satan’s tricks befall us and to stand witness to God. Now, let’s read a passage from the word of Almighty God.” So, I took the book of God’s word and carefully read the following passage: “As God works, Satan harasses. In the last days, it will finish its harassment; likewise, God’s work will be finished, and the kind of person God wishes to complete will be completed. God directs people positively; His life is living water, immeasurable and without limits. Satan has corrupted man to a certain degree; in the end, the living water of life will complete man, and it will be impossible for Satan to interfere and carry out its work. Thus, God will completely obtain these people. Satan still refuses to accept this now; it continuously pits itself against God, but God pays it no attention. He has said, I will be victorious over all of Satan’s dark forces and over all dark influences. … God is wiser than it, and His work far exceeds it. Therefore, I previously stated the following: The work that I do is carried out in response to Satan’s ruses. In the end I will reveal My almightiness and Satan’s powerlessness. When God does His work, Satan tails Him from behind, until in the end it is finally destroyed—it will not even know what hit it! It will only realize the truth once it has already been smashed and crushed; at that time it will already have been burned in the lake of fire. Will it not be completely convinced then? For it has no more schemes to employ!” (“You Should Know How the Whole of Humanity Has Developed to the Present Day” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). Sister Yang gently said to me: “Through the word of God we can see that in God’s management work Satan is following closely behind each step of God’s work. God is in front carrying out the work of saving man, and Satan is in the back, disturbing and destroying it. It is constantly vying for man with God, and this is especially true during God’s final stage of work in completely saving man. At this time Satan is even more so doing everything in its power, exploiting all kinds of people and things to disturb us and obstruct us from accepting and obeying the work of God. It is Satan’s despicable goal to distance man from God and make man deny God and betray God, thereby losing God’s salvation. But God’s wisdom is carried out in response to Satan’s trickery. He uses Satan’s disturbance to bring us to an understanding of His work and His wisdom and almightiness, and also to allow us to see clearly Satan’s wickedness and ugliness. So, no matter what happens in the future, we all must pray to God and rely on God and seek the truth, and we must see through Satan’s trickery so that we can stand witness to God. It’s just like the trials that Job went through. He stood witness to God, causing Satan to retreat in humiliation….” After hearing Sister Yang tell me this, I responded with complete faith: “Yes, we believe in the true God. If we depend upon God then we have nothing to fear; if I come across Satan’s temptation, I will certainly stand on the side of God.”

One day not long after this when I was finished spreading the gospel I was back at my front door when my neighbor came rushing over to me waving her hands, saying: “Where have you been? Something big has happened! Earlier, your son’s friend Liu went to borrow your truck, but the truck wouldn’t start very easily. So he got the tractor to pull it along, but after trying several times it still wouldn’t move. It just so happened that Hu was there too, and he got up into the tractor and put it straight away into fifth gear. The tractor sped off and the metal cable that was pulling the truck suddenly snapped, and whoosh! The cable snapped back and hit Hu on the temple, and immediately blood started pouring out. He’s already been rushed to the hospital….” My mind suddenly went blank, and I rushed into my home to pray to God: “Oh God! I do not understand Your will. Why has this suddenly happened to me? Please enlighten me….” After praying to God I thought about the scriptures from the Bible: “And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the devil” (Luke 4:1-2). When thinking about these words I also suddenly recalled Sister Yang’s fellowship about the truth on the spiritual fight. Then I understood. These things were just Satan tempting me and disturbing me. Satan just wanted to use these unfavorable things to attack me so that I would doubt God, blame God and deny God. This truly is a spiritual fight! It was at this time that I thought about another thing that God has said: “You are able to stand on the side of God when He does battle with Satan, and you do not turn back to Satan, then you will have achieved the love of God, and you will have stood firm in your testimony” (“Only Loving God Is Truly Believing in God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). These words of God filled me with faith, and I thought to myself: “Satan, no matter how you disturb me I will not fall for your tricks, I will not blame God or doubt God, I will stand on the side of God, I will properly follow Almighty God.” Once I understood the will of God I felt much steadier in my heart. To be continued...

Recommended :The Church of Almighty God was born of people of Christianity, Catholicism, and other sects and denominations who accepted the name of Almighty God.

No comments: