Saturday, January 26, 2019

The Storm Caused at Home by the May 28 Zhaoyuan Case (part 3)



When I came to know the actual situation of the spiritual war and the evil essence of the CCP, another question arose in my mind: Isn’t God omnipotent? Why does God allow the CCP government to persecute us? The word of Almighty God unraveled the confusion in my mind, where it says: “I once said that My wisdom is exercised based on Satan’s schemes. Why did I say that? Is that not the truth behind what I am saying and doing right now?” (“The Inside Truth of the Conquering Work (1)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). “God intends to use a portion of evil spirits’ work to perfect a portion of man, so that these people can completely see through demons’ deeds, and allow everyone to truly understand their ancestors. Only then can humans completely break free, not only forsaking the posterity of the demons, but even more so their ancestors. This is the original intent of God completely defeating the great red dragon, to make it so that all of man knows the great red dragon’s true form, completely tearing off its mask, and seeing its true form. This is what God wants to achieve, and it is His final goal on earth for which He has done so much work; He aims to accomplish this in all of man. This is known as the maneuver of all things for God’s purpose” (“Interpretation of the Forty-first Utterance” in The Word Appears in the Flesh).

I understood from the word of God that God was making use of the compulsion by satanic evil influence of the CCP to do service for the perfection of His chosen people. Through the CCP’s resisting, accusing, and starting rumors to besmirch The Church of Almighty God, and compelling and seizing Christians, God lets us see through to the satanic essence of the CCP’s enmity for the truth and for God. He lets us truly distinguish and forsake it and allows us never again to suffer its confusion, to get out from under the domain of Satan, and to return to the presence of God. At the same time, God also makes use of the seizure and persecution by the demonic CCP to reveal all kinds of people, and to separate people according to their class. Those who are timid, of false belief, and are like Judas are revealed and eliminated in the ferocious persecution of the CCP; those who truly believe in God and pursue the truth and who have the loyalty to God stand witness to God under the ferocious persecution of the CCP and become overcomers made by God. When I understood all this, my misunderstandings, complaints, and perplexity about God were all removed. Furthermore, I saw how wise and almighty God is, and that God’s wisdom is certainly established upon Satan’s ruses.

I also read in the word of God: “We trust that no country or power can stand in the way of what God wishes to achieve. Those that obstruct God’s work, resist the word of God, disturb and impair the plan of God shall ultimately be punished by God. He who defies the work of God shall be sent to hell; any country that defies the work of God shall be destroyed; any nation that rises up to oppose the work of God shall be wiped from this earth, and shall cease to exist” (“God Presides Over the Fate of All Mankind” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). I saw God’s righteous and majestic disposition in the word of God, and saw that no power can resist or surpass God’s almightiness and authority. Although the CCP government always frantically resists God, suppresses, seizes, and persecutes the chosen people of God, and concocts all kinds of rumors to mislead and obstruct people from returning to God, God’s work has still spread throughout the whole of China. Furthermore, a group of overcomers has been made in China, and the gospel of God’s kingdom is in the process of extending to the entire world. No one can obstruct God’s work. Those who resist God and disturb and destroy God’s work are fated to suffer the righteous punishment of God and to be annihilated. This is decided by the righteous disposition of God. The word of Almighty God allowed me to have a sudden flash of insight and for everything to become clear. I was enlightened in an instant, and could not help sighing in my heart, and praising God’s miraculous work. God’s wisdom truly surpasses all the heavens. It is truly wise for God to use the CCP to do service. God’s salvation of mankind is very practical, and makes me convinced in my speech and heart, praising Him without end! In my heart, I silently prayed to God, “God! I don’t want to become chaff that You throw out from the threshing floor, and I don’t want to be blown away by the evil wind of the CCP. I want to become grain stored by God. God! Before, I have never satisfied You, but in the frantic coercion of the CCP, I hope to exhibit sincerity, and to pursue the truth hard, and not to surrender in the face of the evil influence of the CCP government. I also hope to be a person who thirsts for justice and yearns for light, to stand witness to God, and to let God obtain glory….”

After I had this knowledge, I became strong in my heart. I understood that when I was faced with my family members not understanding me and obstructing me, this was all allowed to be so by God, and that it is God who meticulously appoints them to perfect my faith and loyalty and obedience. Never again will I complain about the environment around me, nor will I ever again suffer being controlled by the environment around me. Rather, I will be grateful to God, and secretly resolve the will that no matter what kind of environment God arranges for me, I must always stand witness to God, and loyally do my duty, and that I must absolutely not betray God! Afterward, when I had seen the way God acts, my husband did not oppose me or force me to stop as he had before. Rather, he told me: “It’s not that I don’t allow you to believe, and I admit that you have changed since you began believing in God; it’s just that later you have to be careful and cautious when you go out to attend gatherings!” When I heard what my husband said, there were hot tears in my eyes. In my heart I gave thanks and praise to God for His action, because I had seen that truth and justice is able to overpower all that is dark and evil. Satan’s evil force will die out in God’s work! In this experience, even though I suffered some of the hardship of being refined, I gained some knowledge of the wise work of God. I gained as well the ability to distinguish between positive things and negative things, and all this is wealth in my life that has aroused my resolution and faith to pursue the truth and yearn for light.
To be continued

No comments: