Friday, January 25, 2019

The Storm Caused at Home by the May 28 Zhaoyuan Case (part 2)



The Church of Almighty God, Eastern Lightning, God's Word
Picture of The Church of Almighty God

At noon on the following day, my husband came back home, and threw down the newspaper in his hand in front of me. He said, “Take a good look! It says in the newspaper that they can be arrested as long as one is discovered to believe in Almighty God. Prison is not a place you want to spend any time at all. Not only are people beaten, but dozens of them are crammed together in a single cell. If someone goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night, they have nowhere to sleep when they get back. If you’re arrested, I’ll have no money to bail you out. If you’re arrested and sentenced for several years, you’ll be submissive!” Listening to my husband’s merciless talk, I was deeply pained in my heart. Even more than that, I hated the demonic CCP. If not for them creating confusion through rumors, their compulsion, and their persecution, my husband would support me in my faith in God. He wouldn’t be compelling me like he was at the time.

For lack of any better option, I just implored God in my heart: “Almighty God! I know that everything the CCP is disseminating is just rumor and slander, libel, and blasphemy against You. The CCP is none other than Satan, Your enemy. But now, I am experiencing some weakness in my heart, and I wish that God would protect me, give me more wisdom, allow me to be able to see through the tricks and craftiness of Satan and to be able to stand resolutely with God and not be intimidated by the evil forces of the CCP….” After I prayed, I had no desire at all in my heart to shun God, and thought of the word of Almighty God: “When the Lord Jesus did something such as bringing Lazarus back from the dead, His goal was to give proof for humans and for Satan to see, and to let humans and Satan know that mankind’s everything, mankind’s life and death are determined by God, and that even though He had become flesh, as always, He remained in command of the physical world that can be seen as well as the spiritual world humans cannot see. This was to let humans and Satan know that mankind’s everything is not under the command of Satan. This was a revealing and a demonstration of God’s authority, and it was also a way for God to send a message to all things that mankind’s life and death is in God’s hands. The Lord Jesus’ resurrection of Lazarus—this type of approach was one of the ways for the Creator to teach and instruct mankind. It was a concrete action in which He used His ability and authority to instruct mankind, and to provide for humans. It was a way without words for the Creator to allow mankind to see the truth of Him being in command of all things. It was a way for Him to tell mankind through practical actions that there is no salvation other than through Him. This type of silent means of His instructing mankind lasts forever—it is indelible, and it brought to human hearts a shock and enlightenment that can never fade. The resurrection of Lazarus glorified God—this has a deep impact on every single one of God’s followers. It firmly fixes in every person who deeply understands this event the understanding, the vision that only God can command mankind’s life and death” (“God’s Work, God’s Disposition, and God Himself III” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). This fact of God allowing Lazarus to rise from the dead deeply encouraged me, and I had strength again in my heart, and I rose up again unyielding: Yes! God controls all things in the universe, and people’s life and death are in the palm of God’s hand. No person can be in charge of it, and whether or not I am arrested is also in God’s hands. The word of God once again protected me, and the faith in my heart in God was once again increased. The panic and fear in my heart was also greatly settled.

The rumors of the CCP destroyed the peace and happiness that we once had in our household. In order to avoid any further disturbance at home, I had to be very cautious and careful in attending meetings and doing my duty, and I felt very oppressed by this. Later, after my father heard about the May 28 Case of Zhaoyuan, he began to oppose me. He said, “Believe whatever you want, but you may not transmit the gospel to anyone else or go out to attend gatherings. At such an old age I won’t be able to handle any trouble. You have to think about the whole family, young and old! Believing in God is good, but you weren’t born in a country with freedom of belief. The weak can’t contend with the strong, and the CCP treats people who believe in God as political prisoners. You know all this, so don’t make us feel the same level of anxiety as you.” My own family compelling me against my will and their lack of understanding made me feel deeply tormented. In that time, my heart was in worry and suspense all day, living in fear that I myself would be arrested by the CCP and would bring trouble to my family at the first slip-up. So whenever I would go out, I would carefully conceal the books of the word of God and anything that had to do with believing in God. When I attended gatherings, I was afraid that I would be reported by someone, and that I would cause my family to be implicated. For this reason, my mind was constantly in a state of high alert and defensiveness, and whenever I saw a police car or an officer my heart would involuntarily jump into my throat. This was indescribable suffering, and I felt that believing in God in China was like living one’s life on the edge of a knife blade. I couldn’t help but feel even greater hatred for this evil atheist CCP: What was it that was bad about us following the correct path? Why don’t they let people believe in God? Why do they frantically oppress, seize, and persecute people whom they see believing in God? Why do they hate it so much when people believe in God? It’s so evil!

Afterward, I finally understood the truth of the matter when I read the word of Almighty God. The word of God says: “God works, God cares for a person, looks upon a person, and Satan dogs His every step. Whoever God favors, Satan also watches, trailing along behind. If God wants this person, Satan would do everything in its power to obstruct God, using various evil ways to tempt, harass and wreck the work God does in order to achieve its hidden objective. What is its objective? It does not want God to have anyone; it wants all those that God wants, to possess them, control them, to take charge of them so they worship it, so they commit evil acts alongside it. Is this not Satan’s sinister motive? … This issue has made Satan’s hideous countenance and its essence very clear. Satan is at war with God, trailing along behind Him. Its objective is to demolish all the work God wants to do, to possess and control those whom God wants, to completely extinguish those whom God wants. If they are not extinguished, then they come to Satan’s possession to be used by it—this is its objective” (“God Himself, the Unique IV” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). The word of God allowed everything to become clear to me: Looking at it from the outside, it was the CCP government forcing us not to believe in God, but behind the scenes it was a spiritual battle taking place. It was God and Satan battling with each other over mankind. Because Satan is the arch enemy of God and is the demon which betrays and resists God, it has wanted ever since it corrupted mankind to take control of them, as well as not to allow people to worship God or to allow God to obtain mankind who God created. So since the beginning of God’s work in saving mankind all the way up to the present, Satan has been doing its utmost in causing disturbances and trying to tear down God’s work. Satan makes use of every kind of despicable means for obstructing us from returning to God. Today, in order to obstruct me from believing in God, Satan uses rumors to incite disharmony among me and my family members. It uses affections and psychological tactics to threaten, entice, menace, and attack me. Its goal in doing all of this is to cause me to shun, deny, betray God, and to attempt to control me in its hands and make me its slave, and ultimately to cause me to be destroyed alongside it by God. The CCP’s intentions are truly insidious, and it resists God frantically in being the enemy of God. It is certainly a demon which devours the souls of the people, just as is said in the word of God: “Satan wins its fame through deceiving the public. It often establishes itself as a vanguard and role model of righteousness. Under the banner of safeguarding righteousness, it harms man, devours their souls, and uses all sorts of means to benumb, deceive and incite man. Its goal is to make man approve of and follow along with its evil conduct, to make man join it in opposing God’s authority and sovereignty. However, when one grows wise to its schemes, plotting and vile features and does not wish to continue to be trampled upon and fooled by it or to continue slaving away for it, or to be punished and destroyed together with it, Satan changes its previously saintly features and tears off its false mask to reveal its true evil, vicious, ugly and savage face. It would love nothing more than to exterminate all those who refuse to follow it and those who oppose its evil forces” (“God Himself, the Unique II” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). The revelations in the word of God have let me see through to the true face of the CCP, and see that it is genuinely the embodiment of Satan, and that it is the most evil influence of Satan. It uses the May 28 Case of Zhaoyuan to start rumors and frame The Church of Almighty God in an attempt to deceive and incite people, and to get those people who don’t understand the truth of the matter to stand together with it and resist God along with it. The purpose of the CCP concocting the case of Zhaoyuan and shifting the blame onto The Church of Almighty God was to search for grounds and excuses for seizing and persecuting Christians. It is a futile attempt to snatch up all Christians in one net and eliminate them root and branch, and to thoroughly prohibit The Church of Almighty God and religious belief, reaching all the way to their wild scheme of establishing an atheist zone in China. The essence of the CCP truly is extremely treacherous and evil!


No comments: